Designed for easy bedside testing
- High-contrast screen with large numbers is easy to see, easy to read
- Fast, 5-second blood glucose test time
- Easy, accurate blood ketone testing enables detection of elevated ketones
New Quality Control Reminder encourages adherence to hospital protocols
- Frequency of the reminder can be customised to each hospital or ward
96% of hospital nurses agreed
that the Quality Control Reminder
would help them comply with
their hospital’s protocol1,2
Out-of-Range Indicators support prompt action on critical blood glucose levels
- Low and high indicator levels can be customised to the action ranges of your hospital
98% of hospital nurses
agreed that they would
take action when seeing
an out-of-range result
and a lit indicator1,2
Accuracy for a broad range of patients with the FreeStyle Option Neo H system
|Freestyle Optium Neo H System|
Overall clinical accuracy
System results for glucose concentration ≥ 5.6 mmol/L
|98.4% of results within ± 0.83 mmol/L or ±15% of the laboratory reference, meeting ISO 15197:2013 accuracy criteria†|
|Wide haematocrit range with blood glucose test strips||15%-65%|
|Blood sample types with blood glucose test strips||Capillary, arterial, venous and neonatal whole blood|
Individually foil-wrapped Blood
Glucose and Ketone Test Strips
help safeguard the integrity of
the testing process
All backed by reliable service, training and support.
Schedule a demonstration today
1. This study was conducted online in 2013 among 107 nurses in the UK and Ireland who personally conduct or supervise bedside blood glucose testing and use stand-alone blood glucose meters 50% of the time or more.
2. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care Inc.
† According to ISO 15197:2013 accuracy criteria, 95% of the measured glucose values shall fall within either ±0.83 (±15 mg/dL) of the average measured values of the reference measurement procedure at glucose concentrations <5.55 mmol/L(<100 mg/dL) or within ±15% at glucose concentrations ≥5.55 mmol/L(≥100 mg/dL).