*Full Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is organised and run by Abbott Laboratories Limited and is open to FreeStyle Libre system users aged 16 or over or parent/legal guardians of a minor who reside in the United Kingdom. Under 16s cannot participate without a parent or guardian.
Healthcare professionals, employees and agents of Abbott or any group company, their families, households or anyone professionally connected with this promotion may not enter.
2. Prior to entering this prize draw, you should ensure that you have read and understood the purposes for which the FreeStyle Libre System should be used. This information is available on the FreeStyle Libre system website (www.freestylelibre.co.uk).
3. Entries are limited to one per user.
4. In order to enter, you must make a purchase on the FreeStyle Libre system website. There is no minimum order value.
5. You may enter this prize draw from 00.01am on the 11th June 2017 (“Opening Date”) until 11.59pm on the 17th June 2017 (“Closing Date”). Purchases which are made prior to the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be eligible to participate in the draw.
6. Abbott accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. Each daily winner will be randomly selected from among all the eligible purchases on the day following purchase. The grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among all the eligible purchases on 19th June 2017. Abbott will not enter into correspondence in relation to the results. There will be one daily winner per day for seven days and one grand prize winner sleceted at the end of the week.
8. Abbott will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the winner by email on or before 12.00pm on the 20st June 2017
9. When contacted, the winner must confirm to Abbott that he/she accepts the prize. The confirmation must be in writing and within 48 hours of the email notification from Abbott being sent. In the event that the winner does not provide the requested confirmation by 12.00pm on the 22nd June 2017 then Abbott may at its sole discretion disqualify that person and select at random a replacement winner. Abbott will use all reasonable endeavours to notify the replacement winner promptly by email and the provisions of this paragraph will apply to the replacement winner as if he/she were the original winner.
10. The prizes to be awarded will be 7 winners of 2 months’ supply of free Freestyle Libre sensors (a total of 4 sensors per winner with a total of 7 winners) delivered to each winner in one delivery and 1 winner of a year’s supply of free FreeStyle Libre sensors (a total of 26 sensors) delivered to the winner quarterly.
11. There will be no cash alternative or prize alternative, other than as set out in paragraph 12.
12. In the event that all or part of any prize is unavailable then Abbott reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
13. Abbott is not responsible for any lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries.
14. Abbott will publish the name and town of the winner on www.freestylediabetes.co.uk by the 26th June 2017. The name of the winner will also be made available by written request to Abbott Diabetes Division, Abbott House, Vanwall Business Park, Maidenhead, SL6 4XE.
15. Abbott is not liable for any disruption to this prize draw for reasons beyond Abbott’s reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to this prize draw, Abbott will use its reasonable endeavours to resolve the disruption and resume the promotion in a manner that is fair to the participants.
16. Purchases made through agents or third parties are not eligible for inclusion in the prize draw.
17. By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any purchases not complying with these terms and conditions may at Abbott’s discretion, acting reasonably, be deemed invalid and disqualified.
Abbott may disqualify any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with or attempted to interfere with the fair running of this promotion.
18. Abbott reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize
21. Instructions on how to enter this prize draw and the submission requirements form part of these terms and conditions.
22. This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The promotor of this prize draw is Abbott Laboratories Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 329102 and registered office address at Abbott House, Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 4XE.